Monday, September 8, 2008

On the road again

I feel like I'm living life on the road. I have driven to and from Eugene over 10 times within the past 6 days. No wonder my car is so messy all the time. I'm basically living in my car. I have a sleeping bag and pillow that haven't left the car for quite a few weeks now. I must feel more comfortable there because my mom has rented out my room. Yes, as in someone is now living in my room other than me. And looking out my window. And using my built-in shelves. And using my walk-in closet. It's very odd to think about. I don't have a home at home anymore.

But on the plus side, in 5 days I will have a room of my own! Yayyy!!! For the first time in 3 years I won't have to share a room with anyone. It will be glorious. I have been going a little crazy with the decorating (maybe a little too overboard). But as Martha Stewart once said, "There is nothing wrong with casually matching." And even though I'm not sure how to define "casually matching" -- I'm pretty sure that I've mastered it.

And I need to make my art portfolio but I just don't have time!!!

Also, my feet are 3 different shades of tan.

No comments: